Web DeveloperApply for this job
- Do you thrive in an agile and fast-paced development atmosphere?
- Are you hooked on web technologies and innovation?
- Do the words excellence, passion and respect dominate your tag cloud?
If you answered "YES!!" to all of these questions a job as Web Developer at Twoo is your thing. Apply now and become part of a young & dynamic team that builds the foundation of our social matchmaking service!
Mobile Software EngineerApply for this job
We need a hands-on mobile geek to help us in our mission to make Twoo accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Have you previously successfully developed applications on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Symbian or J2ME?
- Are you a genius when it comes to mobile user interface design?
- Is your code smart, organized and flexible?
- You can’t wait to build mobile sites and applications used by many millions instantly?
Apply now and win a great job in a fun company!
Product ManagerApply for this job
To support our young and enthusiastic team we are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about analyzing user behavior and improving the experience, retention, conversion and virality of Twoo. Do you eat statistics, research docs, product plans and social media for breakfast and don’t go to sleep before all stats are going into the right direction? Then apply here now!
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Assess opportunities through competitive analysis, market trends, segmentation, brand awareness, and user feedback
- Monitor product usage to observe trends and make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products
- Create user-centric product requirements based upon market analysis, business strategy and customer needs
- Generate new product ideas that have a high value to our users, increase our profitability, and align with our overall mission and vision
- Work closely with design, QA and development to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in detailed design specifications and in the construction of the products assigned
- Identifying and mitigating design and process risks
The Product Manager will be reporting to the Product Director. The position will be based in Ghent (Belgium) or London (UK).
Financial AnalystApply for this job
To support our further growth, we’re looking for a dedicated, bright and enthusiastic Financial Analyst who will be responsible for:
- Monthly analysis and reporting of financial and operational performance metrics;
- Ensure data integrity;
- Develop and perform business modeling/business planning for existing and/or new revenue streams, products, and profit centers;
- Perform varied analysis of an economic and business nature;
- Compiling of performance reports for the different teams;
- Ensuring forecasts are delivered on time, accurately and as agreed with stakeholders;
- Recalculation of costs and revenues;
- Internal control.
Skills and Experience
- You hold a Masters degree in Economics, Mathematics or Computer Sciences, an MBA is a plus;
- You are analytical, precise, well organised and a quick learner;
- You have a good understanding of business processes and drivers of business result;
- You are a real Excel-expert with preferably some programming knowledge e.g. in VBA;
- You have experience in the ongoing optimization of processes, interfaces and systems;
- In depth knowledge of US GAAP;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) and Oracle Hyperion is a plus;
- Perfect English.
(Assistant) AccountantApply for this job
To support our further growth, we’re looking for a dedicated, bright and enthusiastic (Assistant) Accountant. If you are a star at processing, maintaining and organizing, you’ll be more than welcome to join our team.
- You will perform day-to-day administrative and accounting work;
- You will do bookkeeping and credit management;
- You will have a major responsibility in the accounts receivable and payable function (cfr prepare, complete and mail invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents).
Skills and Experience
- You hold a higher education degree;
- You have knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices;
- You have excellent computer skills, especially with Excel;
- You possess prefect oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English. French would be a plus;
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS as well as experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) is a plus.
- You work accurately and thorough in completing work tasks;
- You can cope with a quickly changing environment;
- You show interest in the social web;
- You are a team player and have a cooperative attitude (You have high standards of service);
- You can question existing procedures and routines and are willing to take on the challenge to optimize them.
Twoo is an online social discovery service that allows you to meet new people in your area.
Our key values:
- product excellence
- constant innovation
- passion and drive