Data ScientistApply for this job
We want to add some fresh talent to our data team to make sure it can fully continue its mission of turning the huge amounts of data we gather into gold.
- Are you fascinated with big data technologies such as Hadoop and HBase?
- Can you impress us with a solid technical background and substantial Python and SQL knowledge?
- Did you get blessed with a healthy interest in data visualisation, statistics and machine learning?
- Does an agile and fast-paced development atmosphere sound like your perfect work environment?
- Do you have the creativity, drive and discipline to get things done?
If your answer to all of these questions is "Yes, show me the data!" then we have a great job for you. Apply now and become part of an exceptional team of data scientists who are determined to teach you everything there is to know in one of the most exciting areas of computer and information science!
Web DeveloperApply for this job
- Do you thrive in an agile and fast-paced development atmosphere?
- Are you hooked on web technologies and innovation?
- Do the words excellence, passion and respect dominate your tag cloud?
If you answered "YES!!" to all of these questions a job as Web Developer at Twoo is your thing. Apply now and become part of a young & dynamic team that builds the foundation of our social matchmaking service!
Mobile Software EngineerApply for this job
We need a hands-on mobile geek to help us in our mission to make Twoo accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Have you previously successfully developed applications on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Symbian or J2ME?
- Are you a genius when it comes to mobile user interface design?
- Is your code smart, organized and flexible?
- You can’t wait to build mobile sites and applications used by many millions instantly?
Apply now and win a great job in a fun company!
Product ManagerApply for this job
To support our young and enthusiastic team we are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about analyzing user behavior and improving the experience, retention, conversion and virality of Twoo. Do you eat statistics, research docs, product plans and social media for breakfast and don’t go to sleep before all stats are going into the right direction? Then apply here now!
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Assess opportunities through competitive analysis, market trends, segmentation, brand awareness, and user feedback
- Monitor product usage to observe trends and make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products
- Create user-centric product requirements based upon market analysis, business strategy and customer needs
- Generate new product ideas that have a high value to our users, increase our profitability, and align with our overall mission and vision
- Work closely with design, QA and development to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in detailed design specifications and in the construction of the products assigned
- Identifying and mitigating design and process risks
The Product Manager will be reporting to the Product Director. The position will be based in Ghent (Belgium) or London (UK).
System EngineerApply for this job
- Do you have a passion to tackle the challenges of a computing infrastructure that consists of hundreds of servers and serves more than 100 million members?
- Do you have the skills to design, implement and automate state-of-the-art scalable and high performing systems?
- Are you addicted to linux environments and able to monitor, troubleshoot and improve them?
If your answer is definitely yes, then we need You!
Chinese Growth ManagerApply for this job
Massive Media runs online social discovery apps like Twoo, Stepout and Netlog and is growing on the Chinese market. We need a smart, driven, Chinese speaker to maximise this growth. This all-round digital marketing role includes:
- Competitor analysis
- Translation / Localisation
- Development and promotion of pages and apps for local social media (QQ, Weibo, etc)
- E-mail and social media marketing
- Copy writing
- Online public relations
- Take impactful initiatives to increase, retain and monetize Chinese active user base
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Fluent in Chinese (speaking: Standard Chinese and writing: Simplified Chinese) and English
- Experience of product marketing and/or social media skills, preferably with Chinese social networks
- Strong English to Chinese localisation and translation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of mobile & web technologies
- Hungry, with a "can do" attitude
- Rockstar in the making
- Loves digital
About our team
- We love what we do
- We work hard bringing grateful people together around the world
- Massive Media presents an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career in digital
- Offices in Belgium & London
Open Job ApplicationApply