Code of Conduct
We want all users to enjoy Twoo safely and responsibly. We therefore ask you to read and comply with both the Code of Conduct and Terms & Conditions. And above all, have fun!
Only add your own photos and texts.
We take copyrights very seriously. If you don't own the rights to a photo or text, don't post it. After all, if you end up meeting someone, they will find out that you are not the hottie they saw in your photos. That would be kind of embarrassing, wouldn't it?
Share and share alike!
Dress to impress and add your best photos. Have fun and tell us all about it. Tell your friends about it. Tell the world about it. But hey, don't spam: nobody likes spam!
Play it safe!
Think before you post, think before you meet and think about where you'll meet. A remote place in the woods doesn't sound like such a great idea, huh?
Follow our guidelines.
We know, moderators can be annoying. But hey, if you don't want to follow our rules, go and make your own site! Twoo, like any good relationship, is built upon respect: respect for our users, for each other and for our moderators.
Don't harass or spam other users.
- Don't publish or send messages or photos with damaging, threatening, misleading, defamatory, rancorous, aggressive, racist, vulgar, denigrating, indecent, insulting, violent, obscene or pornographic content.
- Don't spam, don't try to recruit votes, don't send unsolicited commercials or chain letters and don't flood or write excessively long texts.
Don't be cheap.
- Don't post pornographic photos and texts.
- Don't offer prostitution or escort services on our site.
- Don't throw yourself at people. You're better than that!
Don't do anything illegal on our site. We will report you to the authorities if you do.
- Don't post racist remarks or photos and don't abuse people because of their sexual preferences.
- Don't offer prostitution or escort services. Do not engage in child pornography or sodomy.
- Don't publish content for which you don't hold the necessary ownership rights. You are solely responsible for the content you publish. Twoo cannot be held liable if you publish content for which you don't hold the rights. Twoo will impose sanctions when notified of content that infringes upon the rights of third parties.
- Don't try to hack Twoo or someone else's Twoo account. By committing such offences, you risk a prison sentence and/or monetary fine.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result either in a warning or blocking from the site. Please be aware that we are not obliged to warn you before we do this. In cases of serious breaches, we will immediately block you from the site without leaving you an option to get your account back.
These guidelines are meant to keep Twoo a fun and friendly place for all our users. If you don't agree with them, please join another site or create your own.
You can report all cases of abuse by clicking the 'Report abuse' button.